For more information, see or contact:
- Personal Preparation and Storage of Safe Water: CDC provides guidance on the amount of
water needed for good health, as well how to prepare and store safe water before and during
- Hygiene and Hand washing: CDC provides guidance on alternative hygienic practices
when water is not available or is contaminated.
- A Guide to Water Filters: CDC maintains a guide for filters that remove Cryptosporidium or
- EPA Safe Drinking Water Hotline:1-800-426-4791
- Consumer Information: EPA provides information and guidance about drinking water quality,
emergencies, contaminants, public health issues, and treatment and storage.
- Water system: Baca Grande Water and Sanitation District, 719-256-4310, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State or local public health department: Colorado Department of Public Health and EnvironmentDri